Branded Video Producer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team
Secret Media Network is a digital media group focused on recommending perfect plans, discovering great places, sharing things to do and relevant breaking news in different cities around the world. Our family is composed of Secret London, Secret Chicago, Secret LA, Secret NYC, Secret Atlanta, Secret Miami, Secret Toronto, Lisboa Secreta, Paris Secret, Madrid Secreto, Barcelona Secreta, and more!
This position is intended to work primarily with one of our most successful international experiences at Fever Originals
About the role
We are currently looking for a Madrid-based Video Producer to join the team. Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this new role provides an excellent opportunity for a videographer to showcase their skills to a large and highly engaged audience. We’re looking for someone who can create fizzy, distinctive videos about our Fever Originals events.
- Visiting places throughout the city each week to shoot experiential videos (e.g. openings, events, pop-up experiences)
- Edit a wide range of social media videos: unscripted and scripted, using both original and archival footage (including branded content)
- Quickly assemble edits and proactively experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions
- Create a polished final edit with coloring, sound mix and captions to be published on social channels
- Identifying exciting potential video/photo topics and arranging shoots
- Planning out interviews, storyboarding, scripting and potentially casting, to turn general concepts into highly watchable, sharable pieces
We want you to join us if you have:
- Proven experience in working on professional-quality scripted and unscripted video (showreel and portfolio of previous work; any relevant social media links accepted as well)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Film, Design, Communication or related field
- Confidence in writing video copy
- Social media content creation skills are a huge plus (anything from TikToks to Youtube)
- Keen interest in latest trends in social media and digital video platforms
- Ability to work independently with a team
- Willingness to work outside office hours and tight deadlines when necessary
- Passionate about city life and the topics we cover
- Excellent understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content shareable online
- A can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and sees things through to completion
- Advanced knowledge of, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Media Encoder (After Effects is a plus)
- Comfortable creating video and still imagery using digital cameras (Sony Alpha series, GoPro, iPhone, etc.)
- Basic Motion graphics and titling experience (this is a plus)
- Confidence in the ability to create diverse video formats such as cinemagraphs, gifs and typographical animation
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates and the latest digital workflows
- Experience conducting interviews
- Understanding of basic color-correction (Premiere), basic sound design and mixing (Premiere and Audition)
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply