BI Analyst - Data Visualization
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Business Intelligence
- Entry Level
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Fever is looking for an Analyst that will play a vital role in taking our products to the next level, deepening/ widening our current understanding of our users and identifying improvement opportunities for our product. We're looking for someone with great analysis skills, the ability to get things done and a genuine interest on our customers.
This is the perfect position for someone who knows a variety of techniques and tools related to data analysis (examples of techniques: SQL, clustering, predictive models, pattern recognition, examples of tools: R, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), enjoys working in a team and loves digging into data to uncover product/business problems and opportunities. You will work closely with different areas of the business. We also value the ability understand how to prioritize, think on how things will scale, make tradeoffs and balances the business needs with technical constraints .
- Create new visualizations according to all Fever teams needs and new requests
- Optimize and maintain all those visualizations
- Fully understand Fever's data model to be on top on new visualization requests and study their viability
- Fully understand existing visualizations for all teams to be in charge of responding doubts and new requests via the corresponding channels for each team
- Be proactive to create new visualizations and to improve our existing data model
- Understand our data hierarchy and security levels for each team
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering/Technical background required.
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Top-tier grades
- An excellent understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred
- Experience in a cross-functional team.
- Experience working in agile software development is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!