Media Buying Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
- Execute media strategies (OOH, Radio, Print, TV, Online) and tactics, research media opportunities, and present this information to internal and external clients.
- Media health and trend analysis and optimal media plan.
- Maintaining accurate control of budget spend on campaigns.
- Develop playbooks to improve performance by understanding media results.
- Ongoing management of media execution to ensure regular and relevant optimization by relevant agency or partner.
- Analysis of work needs related to external media, as well as development of strategic models and reports.
- Establish research-related external links for the media plan.
- Collect information on systems development and media-related R&D and analysis / reporting.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of projects on time
- At least 2 years experience in the traditional & digital Media industry (OOH deep knowledge is required).
- A diploma/Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Strong project management skills and keen understanding of creative development process and budget control
- Understands the role and potential of alternative marketing and media options within the overall marketing mix to integrate them with specific brand goals and objectives.
- Experience in both media planning and buying along with an ability to stay ahead of the ever-evolving media landscape.
- Display good knowledge of news circulation channels in order to effectively disseminate the information to the right channel
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of New York, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private Health and Dental Insurance
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!