Event Manager - Dallas
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is for one of our Fever Originals and will be based in Dallas.
You will be expected to:
- Help manage the candlelight experience on-site, ensuring the experience runs smoothly from conception to delivery
- Coordinate and understand your duties including validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats
- Ensure production material is correctly distributed in the venue
- Communicate training materials to venue staff and ensure that it is followed as designed
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing event and the possibility to participate in these experiences in other cities
- Represent the brand through professional management of the event and communication with artists and clients
- Deal with any customer inquiries on-site
- Follow up with any customers as necessary prior to the event
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music/concert-related
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Familiarity with freelance work and flexible, part-time scheduling
- A background in project management, organizational skills, and efficiency solutions.
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- The ability to problem-solve strategically and efficiently
- The mindset to learn from mistakes to provide feedback on ways of improving the experience
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.