Associate Project Manager - Workflows & Automations
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team
Growth is the team responsible for promoting the Fever business plan across all Markets and ensuring that our Partners perform as expected, helping them grow within Fever.
Our decisions are data-driven from the highest to the lowest strategy level, allowing us to fully understand the Fever business model and how we can leverage this to interact with every single team within the company to grow the business in the expected direction
About the Role
We are looking for a Workflows & Automations Project Manager who always finds the way to get things done!
- You will play a leading role in creating new communication channels, workflows, and tools between departments.
- You will assure the development of these processes end to end.
- You will audit the needs of the teams involved in a new process and seek the efficiency of the process (not the efficiency of each team).
- You will align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, managing the core tools and processes used in Fever.
- In this central role, you will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Originals, Operations, Marketing, giving you an unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company.
- From day 1, you will lead processes and you will be in contact with relevant stakeholders across the company.
- Work daily with all kinds of department managers and operate globally along +20 countries and nationalities.
- You’re an engineer (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications, Aeronautics or similar) or have a Math/Statistics background.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience
- High sense of ownership, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with a track record of working independently and conducting research with minimal oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex topics to audiences with different backgrounds.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!