Project Manager - (Portuguese Native Speaker)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1.100 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- You will be responsible for the entire life cycle management of big events since the sales and legal team has signed the commercial contract till the events' final closing.
- You will be the main point of contact between all the stakeholders, from the event organizer to all the internal teams involved.
- Although being the overall owner of the whole process you will work as part of a team, you will be in charge of making things happen in time and form by managing other departments' tasks.
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process need to HQ, and work with product/engineering to deliver on them to have a consolidated list of all the requirements and prioritize them with the product team.
- Create and maintained exhaustive Q&A in order to have an answer to potential user incidences managed by our user support team.
- Make sure that all the requirements needed to achieve the project goals have all the necessary documentation
- Depending on the event, your presence on-site might be required during the launch or other important dates
- 3+ years in a project management role or consulting background. This is not a position for an events background, but having event experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- You will also have strong analytical, relationship management, and organisational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of CDMX, with possible travel across our markets
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!