Junior HR & Labor Relations Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 4 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 85 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Junior HR & Labor Relations Specialist on a permanent basis.
In this position, you will provide efficient and effective support to the HR department. This role will focus upon supporting key HR processes, maintaining and administering colleagues’ information, and giving advice to colleagues in a fast and efficient way. Being able to work as part of a team is essential in order for excellent service delivery and to maximize the potential of the HR Division.
Your main tasks will be:
- Answer employment inquiries like maternity/paternity leaves, sick leaves, employment and social security incidents or any other employment inquiry
- Revise and resolve contract terms or NDA and non-competition agreements doubts
- You will also have to create different templates for documents like: contractual addendums, warning letters, settlement agreements or similar
- You will have direct contact with employees via Slack to remind them of documents pending signatures, solving inquiries about contracts, etc.
- You will have direct contact with our external Law Firm for daily queries
- You will review files, drive folders or Personio (our HR Software) to ensure that all the documents and information are ok
- Review and analyze labor legislation in multiple countries with oversight from other members of the HR department
Along with these main tasks, we will need you to provide support in our daily basis tasks that require revision and quick response and being efficient and agile in answering to workers, learning faster and having an international view about our business.
- Degree in Law or Labor Relations
- Master's Degree in HR, Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession or Master's Degree in Labor Law or similar is a plus
- High English Level (C1 at least)
- 1-2 years work experience in Big4 or law firms in the labor department is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- Gympass membership
- English Lessons
- We have free snacks, drinks, and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.