Global Lead Generation Internship - Brazilian Market
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Internship to Full Time
- Sales and Business Development
- Student (College)
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Fever, we are looking for an outperforming Lead Generation Intern to join the Business Development Team, focusing on our Brazilian market.
Working as part of our Business Development team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the growth and expansion of the company. From the execution of market research to the generation of new deals and partnerships, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same at Fever!
- Help achieve the Fever Business Development objectives
- Contribute with new lead generation strategies, strengthening relationships with partners and conducting relevant data analysis
- Develop a strategic approach for lead scrapping in various cities
- Identify and prospect high-potential business relationships
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your designated cities; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
In order to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in sales and business development is a plus
- Understand our key markets, customers and competitors, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Bilingual in English and fluent in Spanish and Portuguese (other languages is valuable but not essential)
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Remunerated intenship
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply