Senior Motion Designer (Media)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
Secret Media Network is looking for a Senior or Middleweight Motion Designer to join a team of multidisciplinary profiles offering creative services in design, video and more.
This person will report to the Art Director and the head of Media and will take a lead role in the creation of motion and video content for Secret Media Network and our brand partners.
The main responsibilities and skills would include:
- Creation of content in a variety of formats and to be used across different channels (paid media, organic social media, out-of-home, etc.) according to our marketing and creative strategy
- Modification of the content based on internal and client feedback
- End to end involvement in the creative strategy and process: from art direction and conceptualisation to edition and animation
- Storytelling skills to bring the content to life working from a script and a storyboard
- Ability to work both with stock footage and in-house material
- Pitch and present ideas, and solutions to a creative brief
- Research of new content formats, tools and references to enhance the outcomes of the creative team
- Inspire and motivate the team through continuously sharing inspiration and ideas
- 3-5 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in 3D and AR is a plus
- High English proficiency (C1 or higher)
- Experience working in an agency environment and familiarity with the creative processes involving clients
- Discerning eye for design
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the main formats and channels
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive and aware of trends in media, art and design
- Please include your portfolio when applying for this role
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink, and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!