Safety & Intelligence Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Safety & Intelligence Manager, you will report to the Head of Legal and Policy and be involved in ensuring Fever productions proactively assess and manages risks associated to experience production. This is a role that will require proactivity, autonomy, drive and a good deal of project management, and may offer the opportunity to obtain exposure to increasing responsibility and leadership functions. You will be supported and coordinating with other key Fever stakeholders, including the Production, Experiences, Operations, Legal & Policy, and Communications teams.
You will be expected to:
- Assess and consult in the preparation of production and operation plans for experiences to ensure security concerns are identiﬁed and addressed;
- Collect and ensure cross-sharing of best safety practices by operations vertical, type of experience, and region or city;
- Review, update and adapt existing and future Incident Reporting, Emergency Response and Threat Management protocols;
- Coordinate and/or participate in Emergency Responses;
- Collaborate with the People teams to enable them to design and execute safety training plans;
- Design and execute effective communication of relevant assessments and plans to key stakeholders.
- Have 3+ years of experience in on-site/ﬁeld safety coordination or management, which may include audiovisual production, tour or amusement park, security services, intelligence or military, emergency response, or NGO among others;
- Speak ﬂuent English, with ﬂuency in other languages a plus (especially Spanish, French, or Portuguese)
- Have a keen eye for strategy and risk management
- Bring emotional intelligence to work and the ability communicate effectively with very varied internal and external stakeholders (spanning creative, legal, business, police forces and many others)
- Possess strong project management skills and have ownership over work entrusted to you
You can expect to join a lovely team of diverse, hardworking and kind professionals, where a cultural ﬁt is someone looking to have an impact and work nimbly. We will strive to provide you the tools and information needed to be successful at your role and grow professionally.
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired the necessary hard / soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located at Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be ﬂexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!