Junior Billing Analyst
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Junior Billing Analyst you will be playing a key role within Fever's billing practice working closely with the Billing Manager and rest of the team, helping with the global billing compliance.
You will be expected to demonstrate ownership and proactivity getting things done in the billing area of a global high-growth business. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Daily monitoring of the department's settlements, payments and collections from an analytical point of view, ensuring the reduction of manual errors.
- Resolution of possible manual billing errors.
- Incident analysis and report creation.
- Other ad-hoc department support tasks.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in finance role.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance.
- You are a detail-oriented and organised worker
- Be fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
- Share our culture i) see opportunity where others see obstacles, ii) be efficient, flexible and proactive, iii) prioritize work and resources, iv) continuous improvement, v) follow up until it’s done and vi) be entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!