Associate Process / Product Owner - Workflows & Automations
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Process & Products Owner who loves to improve efficiency in everything and always finds the way to get things done!
- You will play a leading role in implementing and constantly improving company-wide processes, as an owner of them.
- You will align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, managing some of the core tools and processes used in Fever
- In this central role, you will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Originals, Operations, Marketing, giving you an unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company
- From day 1, you will lead processes and products and you will be in contact with relevant stakeholders across the company.
- Work daily with all kinds of department managers and operate globally along +20 countries and nationalities
In order to be successful in this role:
- You’re an engineer (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications, Aeronautics or similar) or have a Math/Statistics background.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience
- High sense of ownership, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with a track record of working independently and conducting research with minimal oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex topics to audiences with different backgrounds.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!