Content Creator Coordinator
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Manage the Fever Content Creators project: improve its processes, implement any management tool needed and set a scalable global strategy. Continuously improve workflows, proposing and implementing new operational processes.
- Identify, negotiate, hire and manage relationships with Content Creators globally.
- Coordinate internal needs and processes to facilitate the work of the different members of the team.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and Content Creators to drive alignment and execution of creative assets.
- Participate in creative briefs to assure the correct alignment between the content creators and the internal teams.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement - and report on results of campaigns.
- Create and update a database, to feed and increase our global Content Creators network - and track all relevant information.
- Manage production tasks: contracts, production-related documents, licensing, billing process, etc.
- Increase the understanding of the content creator ecosystem and build strong long-term relationships within the Content Creators.
- Fluent level of proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish. French, Portuguese or Italian are a plus.
- At least +3 years of experience in a project management, influencer marketing or talent management role.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and technology as well as how these can be used to identify and build relationships with best-fit content creators.
- Demonstrable track record of managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management across territories, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply