Customer Service Agent: Arabic Native Speaker
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We love our customers and always aim to provide the best service. If you like working at home, this job is for you!
You will be expected to:
- Customer Service by e-mail, phone or social media for solving any incidents generated
- Managing incoming calls and chats and customer service inquiries
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- As the resolutions of incidents are not constant, parallel work for the Department of Operations will be performed.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be:
- Previous experience in User Support or Customer Service positions are highly valuable.
- Previous experience using Zendesk is preferred.
- High Arabic & English level (oral & written)
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous tasks.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a solution-oriented and reliable professional.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be decisive and organized.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- Candidates must reside in Spain
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Spain.
- Home office// 100% remote
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Health insurance
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!