Youtube Content Creator
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make Seoul resident and visitor life way easier and fun, and also highlight to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants...) that Seoul has to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to Seoul: from great new cultural events to the best restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in Seoul .
We are part of a media network (https://secretmedianetwork.com/) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the role
- Develop and execute Youtube content strategies and creative campaigns. Ensure growth and correct communication of brand values and philosophy through our videos.
- Manage a range of videos, using both original and archival footage, focused on Youtube but for a variety of uses and platforms.
- Collaborate with design&creative teams to plan and develop YouTube content, style and layout. Create polished final edits with colouring, sound mix, motion graphics and captions as a plus.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Monitoring YouTube channels engagement and metrics to identify best practices.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- At least 2 years of experience producing visual and written Youtube content.
- Native level of Korean with fluent level of English. A third language is a nice to have.
- Deep knowledge of Youtube platform and Social Media Video landscape (TikTok mainly).
- Knowledge of SEO and metadata management.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and technology to identify exciting video & motion graphics trends and opportunities.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Previous work experience in a creative or digital marketing agency is a plus.
- Extensive video editing experience using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!