Junior Finance Controller
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, as well as empowers entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles-based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Bests Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
- Leading Financial Planning Processes (Financial Plan, Business Plan, Rolling Forecast & Weekly)
- Leading Monthly Closing processes ensuring the accomplishment of the ambitions established on the Planning processes and Deviation Analysis
- Financial & Profitability Risks Management and Contingency plans implementation.
- Providing financial support to other areas
- Invoices and accounting revision of the projects
- Maintaining Cost pressure across the company
- Group Finance Reporting and Insights
- Bachelor’s degree in ADE or economics is required
- 1-2 years of experience is required
- Financial knowledge (P&L, Cash Flows etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Strong data analysis
- Proactive and ability to adapt to different tasks
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Strong communication skills and ability to read, write & fluently speak the English language
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid.
- Home office-friendly.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance
- Gympass membership
- Other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.