Influencer Marketing Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Fluent level of proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish. French, Portuguese or Italian are a plus.
- At least 4 years of experience in influencer marketing.
- Experience managing Social Media teams and campaings
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or any related discipline.
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing and monetizing relationships with influencers.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and technology as well as how these can be used to identify and build relationships with best-fit influencers.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management across territories, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
About the role
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Ensure correct communication of brand values and philosophy through actions with influencers globally.
- Be in charge of building and managing relationships with influencers. Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your influencers.
- Development of innovative projects for the positive growth of the brand.
- Research and identify key influencers globally. Drafting and closing influencer agreements.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!