Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make Sydney resident and visitor life way easier and fun and also highlight to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants...) that Sydney has to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to Sydney, from great new cultural events to the best thematic restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in Sydney.
We are part of a media network (https://secretmedianetwork.com/) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the Role
- Lead Social Media actions. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media!
- Provide high quality and engaging text and visual content for our social media accounts.
- Drive the audience growth and engagement across multiple social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, & Instagram) by scheduling content, writing copy, and monitoring content and channel performance
- Evaluate and develop the Local / Regional Content Strategy for our users. Provide engaging and original content that will help boost our footprint.
- Create, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms and optimize posts for engagement and search
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and maintain Secret Media Network editorial voice in headlines and copywriting across multiple verticals and platforms
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Always open to create new digital deals & partnerships!
- Work with with Director of Social Media and Editorial Executives to schedule and promote editorial-sponsored content across all platforms
- Complete timely qualitative and quantitative analysis/reporting to improve our proposal.
- You have 4+ years experience running social media accounts for a newsroom, agency, or brand
- You have a native level of English. A second language is a plus for us.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online. Have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Experience with social media tools like Falcon, Creators Studio, Storrito, Later and similar. Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms are a plus.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
- You are Flex!! – we’re a newsroom, and breaking just pops up!
- Managerial skills (you might be managing a small team of CM’s)
- Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in TikTok, Youtube and Twitter is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Sydney with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!