- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- In charge of coordinating SEO aspects around new Big event Launches and official partnerships for all Fever ecosystem (Marketplace, microsites and SMN sites)
- Keyword research to choose the experience naming and the microsite domains with freedom to propose different structures depending on the country to test and measure the best SEO performance in each case.
- Provide SEO based recommendations and guidelines to other squads regarding competitor analysis, intent users trends, evolution of users interest regarding specific topics and any useful information that can be helpful on business decisions.
- Detect and recommend technical SEO optimizations for microsites regarding the structure, content, performance…
- Monitor and report results of the test and actions taken to detect possible improvements across all the event and experience strategies.
- Try and test technical changes on microsites (Schema, HTML structure, Meta Data…etc) to understand the best approach depending on the market.
- Understand new Google features and how our ecosystem regarding each event/experience can take advantage of.
- Think out of the box to propose any type of action triggered directly by SEO or other areas to increase organic traffic acquisition (PR, Social media..etc)
- Proven experience in SEO role (at least 3 years)
- Proactive and independent profile capable of self-management
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in detecting conversational trends through Google Trends, Hot trends, Crowdtangle, Twitter...etc
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Jira or other
- GMB and local SEO experience
- Experience on SEO automation
- Python and JS knowledge
- Experience on CRO and UX
- Strong Technical Skills (Crawling, Indexing, Structure data, Core web vitals, HTML, CSS, CDN performance, APIs Automatition…)
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!