Associate Event Producer
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Fever Originals
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and critical-thinking event producer who will support our Executive Producer and Project Manager in all aspects of production ensuring that high-quality experiences are delivered. This person will serve as the point of contact on the production side of all projects, being responsible for the third parties involved in the execution, development, and production of the creative deliverables.
To support the development of new events, the Associate Producer will research and periodically implement new production formats, technologies, and solutions that could enhance Fever’s experiences.
This role requires flexibility, creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines while staying within budgets. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in live event production and experiential marketing.
Candidates should be passionate about delivering results and producing fun and entertaining experiences for all walks of the public. Strong communication skills are critical to success in this role. The right candidate will be a self-starter and have strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Manage all aspects of event productions, including pre-production logistics planning, vendor selection, hiring, onsite execution, as well as post-event wrap-up
- Create productions timelines and ensure that teams are keeping to schedule
- Communicate and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive alignment and execution of event deliverables
- Participate in marketing brainstorm meetings and contribute to creative ideation, particularly representing an on-the-ground perspective
- Manage multiple productions and help scale various Fever Original IPs against team targets
- Manage budgets of different scales
- Research new vendors, technologies, experiences
- Venue research and booking
- Secure proper event permits and meet insurance requirements
- Handle administrative duties including expense reports, invoicing, and working with the legal department on contracts
- Domestic and international travel and work across time zones may be required
You have a track record of successfully produced events with strong data analysis, oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detailed, analytical mindset.
The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry. You will have to be comfortable delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail-orientated while looking around corners, and thinking bigger about how we create a compelling experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the event production industry
- Native German + fluent English
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and pull together multiple aspects of an event in an organized and efficient way
- Have an innovative mindset to identify cutting edge solutions in the production space
- Have a strong network of vendors and venues
- Understanding of technical production requirements
- Basic knowledge of fabrication processes and familiarity with permitting processes
- Huge appetite for learning and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions
- Have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to communicate with partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Experience in virtual events is a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role could be based in Madrid.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health insurance
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drink, and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!