- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 950 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Atresmedia and Alignment among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As FP&A Analyst you will be playing a key role within the Finance Department working closely with the FP&A Manager and with the Head of Finance, helping with the strategic financial analysis and advice to CEO/Founders & Investors.
You will be expected to demonstrate ownership and proactivity getting things done and making decisions based on facts and data in the financial planning and analysis area of a global high-growth business. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Understand the historical financials and KPIs being able to extract insights from analysis.
- Carry out different financial analysis across the group operations in order to obtain conclusions on performance and provide solutions for internal improvement
- Participate in the update of key reportings such as group monthly management accounts, per market performance, and other financial KPI’s
- Obtain a relevant level of knowledge across all business areas by understanding processes, challenges and opportunities
- Challenge current FP&A processes in order to provide solutions to improve it since day 1 with the goal of having an agile and efficient function
- Support in the implementation of new Business Analytics tools to scale our activity and obtain accurate inputs
- Attend to current and new investor requests (quarterly updates, board meetings, and due diligences for financing rounds or M&A processes)
- Have a relevant impact within the Finance Department (currently +20 people)
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- +2/3 years in Finance, Strategy or Transaction Advisory (combination of Audit and Transactions is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance related fields (Finance, Economics, etc)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with problem-solving focus
- Business/Data Analytics tools knowledge will be highly considered
- Be proficient in Office and Google Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, G Sheets, G Presentations, etc)
- Be an excellent team player eager to work hard with a constant proactive approach, constantly coordinating with other departments
- Share our culture i) see opportunity where others see obstacles, ii) make decisions based on facts and data, iii) prioritize work and resources, iv) continuous improvement, v) follow up until it’s done and vi) be entrepreneurial and ambitious
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking, and ambitious colleagues.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package including base salary and Fever's share plan (if applicable)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!