Senior Frontend Engineer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- You’ll be part of the Engineering team and adding value to our applications, allowing people to reach the best experiences in their cities. You’ll be working with the latest technologies on the frontend, surrounded by highly qualified professionals like you on a highly scalable and performance way.
On your first month in Fever:
- You will be fully integrated into the team. During this month you will have already participated in plannings, groomings and retrospectives of the team, and you will have met the departments of Fever.
- You will get familiar with Fever’s tech stack and frameworks used to develop our applications.
- You will attend some of the Fever Original’s experiences like Candlelight
After 3 months in Fever:
- You’ll be able to come up with solutions to new difficult problems and your developments will be creating new business opportunities
- You’ll have responsibilities over some of the shares libraries across the teams
- You will participate in some of the hackdays or hackathon we organise with other teams, and you will mostly know everybody from engineering.
On your 6th month in Fever:
- You’ll improve performance, scalability and infrastructure of the applications
- You’ll be mentoring other new joiners to the team
- You will participate in some of the team buildings we organise for your team or the whole engineering team
- Design easy-to-use, performant, and exciting web experiences serving thousands of users around the world.
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, mobile, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- Understand the technical trade offs of different solutions, implement them and make them scalable.
- Have a product-oriented mindset and work towards best outcomes for the product.
- Collaborate with the larger team via regular design critiques and working sessions
BASIC SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge on Angular (>= 10) , SSR, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Typescript and NodeJS.
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- You know how to code a responsive design
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs, doing API-first development and working with OpenAPI specifications.
- You comply with defined coding standards, creating quality code. You can't think of a code without tests
- You are proficient in business English
It would be a plus if you...
- You are comfortable doing code on other platform outside of the front
- You have worked with high load websites
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of Mexico City.
- Home office friendly (2 days at the office)
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- 20 days off annually
- 40% discount: This discount is for personal use only.
- Free Candlelight Event: This voucher is for single use only and valid for 2 persons. The employee will find the coupon in Personio.
- Gympass membership
- Medical insurance (Atlas): Fever offers this insurance to all its employees free of charge as the company covers the cost of. Atlas is one of the best insurance companies in Mexico.
- Free food and drinks in our kitchen!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!