Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1.000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Identify and integrate Zendesk apps and add-ons to improve operations and efficiency
- Coordinate the implementation of internal tech developments for user support
- Work with our engineering team to effect automation which solve out our highest inbound volume
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross-functional alignment as we build and scale
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in various teams such as Product, Technology, Operations and CRM
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the media, digital and/or tech industries
- Working knowledge of Zendesk API and its functional applications
- Zendesk Administrator experience with the Support Suite (Support, Talk, Guide, Chat, Explore)
- Deep understanding of Support: Groups, Custom Roles, Ticket Forms, Conditional Forms, Triggers, Events Window, etc.
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- 3-5 years of system or application administration experience
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, and translate feedback from non-technical audiences into actionable implementations
- Proven project management, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance, stock options are possible.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.