Account Executive, Sponsorships
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is recruiting an Account Executive for its Brand Partnerships team, based in New York City, New York.
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this role provides an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to work across an impressive portfolio of clients. If you’re ambitious, creative, driven and have a sense of humor, Fever will be the perfect place for you to work.
This is a sales role and responsibilities will include:
- Support sales of new sponsorship deals
- Establish an effective & efficient process with cross-functional team members to ensure alignment in sponsorship opportunity and deliverables
- Participate in regular update meetings with sponsorship sales, property Leads and marketing team to share, support and communicate all updates
- Assist to the creative process of answering client briefs, both in terms of ideation and pulling together proposals
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to identify partnership opportunities
- Build competitor analysis
- Active participation in regular team meetings and brainstorms.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or related field; preference given to experience in the sports and/or entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the sponsorship world is a plus
- Good knowledge of social media is a plus
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to think practically, strategically and creatively
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- Team player
- You are legally allowed to work in the US
- You are based in New York City, NY
Notes on Applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role; if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are likely to close within a month.
- If longlisted, the application process involves a phone interview, an aptitude test and one face to face interview.
- The start date for this role is ASAP.
Perks of the Job
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. Stock options are possible.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- New office space in Soho
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Health and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
- 401(K) Plan
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply