- Paris, France
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding brilliant stories, keeping on top of trending topics, and generating lots of article ideas for the French market, particularly Paris
- Writing engaging, accurate and informative articles, at pace
- Updating and optimising existing evergreen content to keep it relevant and up to date
- Becoming an expert in the most important venues, events, news stories and happenings in Paris
- Analysis of the market—including direct competitors—in order to identify gaps and detect opportunities for content
- Acting as an SEO advisor for the wider french-speaking countries team, wherever necessary
We're looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable digital writing experience
- An obsession with Paris: we’re after someone who knows the city inside and out
- A very sharp sense of what makes an article shareable on social
- Strong familiarity with social and digital publishing tools
- An organised approach to managing their workload
- Strong experience with SEO Content optimisation
- Knowledge of SEO content ranking factors
- Experience with content performance monitoring to detect possible SEO opportunities and improvements
- Experience working with SEO tools (Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs)
- Analytical profile with expertise analysing content impact in terms of traffic volume, engagement metrics, through traffic analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics to improve content performance
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Possess up-to-date knowledge on current SEO practices
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Competitive pension plan
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Paris, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people
- Health Insurance, Meal tickets, and transport card.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!