Sales Optimization Analyst
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Fever, we are looking for an outperforming Sales Optimization Analyst to join the Marketing team, focusing on our UK market.
Working as part of our Marketing team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the growth and expansion of the company. From the execution of market analysis to the prioritization of new deals and partnerships, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same at Fever!
- Analyze and prioritize all the new and existing leads to make the most out of the current opportunities and optimize the outcome of the sales teams in your market, with a special attention to those with the highest potential
- Help achieve the Fever Business Development targets
- Understand the Sales Strategy and make sure it is properly applied in your market
- Work close to the General Manager by providing him with data about the performance of both the market and the sales team
- Identify issues or blockers within the Sales team and in their relationship with other departments, define possible solutions, help to optimize processes and coordinate with the Head of Global Sales Strategy to put strategies into action.
- Have the ownership on the marketplace: You will decide which experiences should be included or not into Fever’s marketplace and also you will select new content to be uploaded
In order to be successful in this role:
- +1 year as a Business strategist/Business consultant is a must. +2 years of experience is preferred
- Vast understanding of the UK market, customers and competitors
- Strong knowledge regarding Google Spreadsheets/Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decisions.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (other languages are valuable but not essential).
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply