Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
** This is a hybrid working position **
ABOUT THE ROLE
The General Manager position at Fever is one of the most important roles in the company, as it is key in successfully launching and managing a new market.
Main responsibilities include
- Set up initial network of event organizer relationships as well as the local sales process
- Hire initial team in local market and manage ongoing hiring needs
- Lead large strategic local business development efforts
- Manage local market growth through coordinated sales and marketing initiatives, coordinating directly with the CMO, Global VP of Sales, and CEO
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
- Report, and be responsible for quarterly performance goals
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale other cities within your region
- Collaborate and share best practices with fellow GM’s covering other regions, and lead certain global initiatives
- Candidates need to be passionate about the offline entertainment industry.
- This is a position based in Tokyo.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.
- 7+ years consulting, operational management or general management experience
- History of managing impactful projects, with significant problem solving skills
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make impactful partnerships happen
- Strong track record of achieving goals and exceeding business expectations
- Entrepreneurial DNA, commercial mindset, fearless attitude
- Experience being involved in high-growth, high-impact projects
- Top-notch academic background (MBA is a plus)
- Attractive compensation package consisting of significant stock package, base salary, and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice