Email Marketing Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Full Time
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- You will manage the activation of customer data to develop and execute an end-to-end CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (with specific focus on email, push notifications and in app messages).
- You will continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop retention strategies to deliver an outstanding customer experience, applying best practices and being up-to-date with the CRM state of art.
- You will support the CRM Manager to define the customer lifecycle and help define the contact strategies across all customer touch-points as well as define key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness.
- You will ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics that are tracked and analysed: all activity should be insight driven and measurable. You will be the owner of the weekly/monthly reporting and ad hoc deep dives.
- You have 2-3 years minimum experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environments.
- You have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESPs (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc).
- Good copywriting skills and able to communicate in English in a fluent way.
- You are analytical and data-driven and know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- Desirable to have
- Experience in creating HTML code templates
- A/B testing
- Dynamic templates using AmpScript.
- SQL knowledge to create segmentations.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Mexico City, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!