- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Internship to Full Time
- Fever Originals
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London, or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate, and critical-thinking Production Assistant who will support our Production team and Project Managers in all aspects of production ensuring that high-quality experiences are delivered. This person will support the production team to produce the best experiences and productions in the market, being responsible for the third parties involved in the execution, development, and production of the creative deliverables.
This role requires flexibility, creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines while staying within budgets. The ideal candidate has strong experience in live event production and should be passionate about delivering results and producing fun and entertaining experiences for all. Strong communication skills are critical to success in this role. The right candidate will be a self-starter and have strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Assist in all aspects of live event productions, both practical and administrative, including pre-production logistics planning, vendor sourcing, and selection, equipment sourcing, onsite execution, as well as post-event wrap-up
- Management of Gantt charts, expenses, and payments, and feedback processes
- Liaise with and oversee production partners, suppliers, and venues
- Participate in production meetings to contribute to creative ideation, budgeting, and execution
- Ensure quality across all Fever Originals productions to ensure customers have the best experience possible
- Work across multiple productions and help scale various Fever Original events against team targets
- Support the wider originals team in the development of new event concepts and production formats
- Domestic travel and work across time zones may be required
You have a successful track record of production management of live events with strong oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detailed, analytical mindset. You have operational experience, but also an ability to think strategically from a business perspective.
Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry. You will have to be comfortable delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail-oriented while looking around corners, and thinking bigger about how we create a compelling experience.
- 1+ years of experience in the live event production industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and pull together multiple aspects of an event in an organized and efficient way
- Have an innovative and solution-focussed mindset to identify problems and find creative solutions
- Have a basic understanding of technical production requirements
- Curious, with an appetite for learning, keen to push boundaries and try new concepts, and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally with partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts, working collaboratively and willing to be hands-on
- Experience in virtual events, outdoor events, and/or large-scale events is a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Manchester.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!