Affiliate Marketing Specialist (French Native)
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Your main responsibility will be generating new business by attracting potential affiliates to the Fever Affiliate Program, as well as providing ongoing support to existing affiliates. You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the Marketing team to help drive Fever’s growth on a global scale.
- Grow and optimise existing affiliate collaborations, establishing successful and long-term partnerships.
- Identify and actively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Account manage new affiliate partnerships, from commercial negotiations through to technical integrations and optimisations.
- Closely monitor affiliate activity and performance, including carrying out fraud checks.
- Ensure affiliate compliance with company policies and brand guidelines across all online channels.
- Native French and working level proficiency in English
- Studies or experience in Digital Marketing
- Dynamic and proactive approach to tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An untamable desire to learn more
- Direct experience with Affiliate Marketing or Account Management
- Working level proficiency in Spanish
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. (Stock options are possible)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!